Happy National Tattoo Day
Domain names impact customer experience and engagement with your brand. You want your website address to communicate what you do and the products and services you offer. If a customer can’t understand the full picture of your brand from your domain name they will most likely give up searching for you or click on another company’s website to take their business to.
Choosing the right domain name can help your branding strategy, save you in marketing dollars, and help you execute campaigns. A domain ending like .TATTOO domain is created specifically for tattoo shops, artists and enthusiasts. When internet users see your website address ending in .TATTOO they know that you are serious about your business. Customers will automatically recognize you as a leader in the tattoo industry, and associate your brand with the information they are searching for online.
A personalized domain name is professional, it supports your company culture and focuses on your specialty. Let’s celebrate National Tattoo Day with some random and awesome tattoo trivia and facts, and the opportunity for you to take your brand to the next level with .TATTOO domain names.
- The Latin word for tattoo is stigma.
- Tattoo artist Vinnie Myers creates 3D nipple tattoos for breast cancer survivors.
- Johnny Depp once said “My body is my journal and my tattoos are my story.”
- Americans spend $1.6 billion on tattoos annually.
- 14 % of Americans have at least one tattoo.
- 36% of U.S. adults ages 18-25 have at least one tattoo.
- 40% of U.S. adults ages 26-40 have at least one tattoo.
- Tattoo often misspelled as tatoo is one of the most commonly misspelled words in the U.S.
Pew Research Center, Tattoo Finder, Vanishing Tattoo
Martin, Chris. Celebrity Tattoos: An A-Z of A-List Body Art. New York, NY: Octopus Publishing Group Ltd., 2008.
Gay, Kathlyn and Christine Whittington. Body Marks: Tattooing, Piercing, and Scarifcation. Brookfield, CT: Millbrook Press, Inc., 2002.