Missed our Webinar on the new gTLD Program and TMCH? Check out the presentation here.
If you were able to attend the CLE for a Cure Webinar about the new gTLD Program and the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH), we thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to join us in our discussion. Understanding the new gTLD program and how it will affect you as a trademark holders is crucial and 101domain is here to support you in this process.
If you weren’t able to make it, or you had to leave early, don’t worry, 101domain has got you covered! We’ve archived the webinar for your consumption and education on YouTube here:
The Video is approximately one and a half hours long and covers:
- History and organization of ICANN
- Development and implementation of the new gTLD Program
- Important milestones of the new gTLD program to be aware of
- Features, benefits, and limitations of the Trademark Clearinghouse
- Additional Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) available to you
- How brand owners and trademark practitioners can prepare for the new gTLD program and the TMCH
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about the video, the Trademark Clearinghouse, or the New gTLD program in general, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find more information about 101domain’s Trademark Clearinghouse managed services here.
We are all very excited about this program and it’s implications on the domain space and the internet in general and we would love to be your partner and advisor as we all transition to this new era of opportunity!
Anthony M. Beltran